IntelliJ IDEA 12.1.0 Web Help
Some features described here are available in Ultimate edition only.
EJB entity-relationship (ER) diagrams let you view entity beans, and also
create and edit relationships between them.
- To select an element, just click it on the diagram.
- To select multiple adjacent elements, keep the ShiftShift key pressed, and click
the desired elements, or just drag a lasso around the elements to be selected.
- To select multiple non-adjacent elements, keep Ctrl+ShiftControl Shift pressed
and click the desired elements.
- Right-click the diagram background, and choose command in
the diagram context menu. Next, select the desired layout from the submenu.
- Use Drag-and-drop technique to lay out entities in the diagram manually.
- Restore the last selected layout by clicking
on the diagram toolbar.