Accessing Inspection Settings
To access inspections and profiles settings, do one of the following
- Open the Settings / Preferences Dialog by choosing for Windows and Unix or for OS X, and click Inspections under Editor.
- On the main toolbar, click , then expand the Editor node, and click Inspections.
- Click the current profile icon in the Status bar and then click the Configure inspection link.
- In the editor, open the suggestion list, click the right arrow, and choose on the submenu.
- In in the Inspection tool window, click Edit Settings on the toolbar or use the corresponding context menu command.
Last modified: 23 December 2015