Analyzing Inspection Results
Each run of the code analysis or a single inspection is displayed in a new tab in the tool window. The left part of the tab displays detected code issues groped by inspection groups, inspections and files. If necessary, you can change the default grouping. When you select a specific issue, its report appears in the right part.
In the Inspection tool window you can:
- Resolve issues using quick-fixes where available.
- Jump to the source of the problem to resolve it manually.
- Export inspection results to an XML or HTML file.
- Disable inspections to skip all corresponding issues nex time you ran code analysis.
- Suppress inspections for specific code issues.
- Access inspection settings to configure inspections.