Configuring Subversion Repository Location
The Subversion repository locations are global PhpStorm properties. It means that the configured repository location will be available regardless of a project being open, which is useful if you need to check out an entire project from Subversion. You can define multiple Subversion repository locations for future use.
To configure a subversion repository location
- Open SVN Repositories tool window. You can do that in a number of ways, for example:
- Browse repository using VCS | Browse Subversion Repository command.
- Show the tool window using View | Tool Windows | SVN Repositories command.
- In the SVN Repositories tool window, do one of the following:
- On the context menu of the window, choose New | Repository Location .
- On the toolbar, click add button.
- In the New Repository Location dialog box, specify URL of the repository, and click OK.