Creating a List of Phing Build Files
A correct Phing build file is an
xml file with the root element
Build files are created outside the Phing Build tool window and are normally stored under your PHP project root folder..
Find more about writing Phing build files in Phing Getting Started.
In this section:
Accessing the Phing Build tool window
- Open a Phing build file in the editor or select it in the Project tool window, and then choose Add as Phing build file on the context menu of the selection.
- Choose View | Tool Windows | Phing Build on the main menu. The tool window can be accessed after you have opened it through the context menu of a Phing build file in the editor or in the Project tool window.
To configure a list of build files, perform these general steps
- Open the Phing Build tool window.
To add a build file to the list, click the Add button on the toolbar
and choose the required
.xmlbuild file in the Select Phing Build File dialog box, that opens.
- To remove a build file from the list, select the file and click the Remove button on the toolbar.
- To navigate to the source code of a build file, select the desired file and choose Jump to Source on the context menu of the selection.