Creating New Project from Scratch
To create a new project from scratch
- Do one of the following:
- On the Welcome screen, under the Quick Start section, click the link Create New Project.
- On the main menu, choose .
- In the Select Project Type dialog box that opens, choose Empty Project in the left-hand pane.
- In the Location text box, specify the project name and location.
- Click Create, when ready.
- Specify whether you want the new project to be opened in a separate window or close the current
project and reuse the existing window.
Refer to the section Opening Multiple Projects for details.
Last modified: 7 August 2015