Google App Engine
PhpStorm supports all major Google App Engine development practices.
In this section:
- Google App Engine
- Creating Google App Engine Project
- Uploading Application to Google App Engine
Preparing for Google App Engine PHP development in PhpStorm
Google App Engine support in PhpStorm
Google App Engine support in PhpStorm includes:
- A dedicated project type with specific directory structure and configuration file.
- Ability to enable and configure Google App Engine support per project.
- Ability to upload applications, using the command of the Tools menu.
- Run/debug configuration for App Engine server.
Creating, deploying, and launching applications on Google App Engine
- In your browser, sign in to your Google account, register an application and get the application ID at https://appengine.google.com/.
- In PhpStorm, create a Google App Engine project with application id you obtained at https://appengine.google.com/. See Creating Google App Engine Project.
- Develop the desired contents.
- Upload your application.
http://<your-application-name>.appspot.com/to view your application in action.
Last modified: 29 January 2015