Reporting Issues and Sharing Your Feedback
PhpStorm provides various means to report problems and seek for assistance. In this section:
Locating PhpStorm log
- On the main menu, choose Help | Show Log in Explorer (Windows and Linux), or Help | Show Log in Finder (OS X). The Explorer/Finder opens, with the log file selected.
Configuring PhpStorm log settings
- On the main menu, choose Help | Configure Debug Log Settings .
- In the dialog box that opens, type the log categories names, separated with new lines.
Help | Submit Feedback , which redirects you to the online feedback form.
The landing page depends on the PhpStorm version:
- For release versions, the menu item opens the http://www.jetbrains.com/feedback/feedback.jsp page.
- For EAP builds, the menu item opens the http://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/PhpStorm/PhpStorm+Early+Access+Program page.