When running an application, PhpStorm uses the settings defined in the Run/Debug Configuration dialog box. All run configurations that exist in a project, are available in the Select Run/Debug Configuration drop-down list on the main toolbar:
To run an application
On the main toolbar, select the desired run configuration, and do one of the following:
- Choose Run | Run on the main menu.
- Click .
- Press Shift+F10.
Alternatively, you can press Shift+Alt+F10, select the desired run configuration from the pop-up menu, and press Enter.
From this pop-up menu you can:
- Invoke Edit Configuration dialog.
- Edit the selected configuration before launch (F4).
- Instantly delete a temporary configuration (Delete).
- Switch from run to debug and vice versa (hold Shift).
- Access a previously selected configuration (1).
- Access context-dependent configuration (2 or 3).
This pop-up menu can also be quickly accessed by pressing F9, when you're not running any debug session.