Starting the Debugger Session
In this section:
- Set breakpoints in the source code.
- If necessary, create or modify the corresponding Run/Debug configuration.
The debugging session starts with the selected run/debug configuration. Note that several debug processes can be launched simultaneously.
Debugging an application
To start debugging an application, do one of the following
- Select the run/debug configuration to execute, and then do one of the following:
- Click on the toolbar.
- Choose Run | Debug on the main menu.
- Press Shift+F9.
- Press Shift+Alt+F9, select the configuration from the pop-up menu, and press Enter.
Last modified: 29 January 2015