On this page:
- Showing the Hierarchy tool window
- Navigating between the tabs of the Hierarchy tool window
- Toggling between views
To show the Hierarchy tool window, do one of following
- On the main menu, choose .
- Use Alt+8 keyboard shortcut.
To navigate between the tabs of the Hierarchy window, do one of the following
- Right-click the currently displayed tab, and choose / on the context menu.
- Use the Alt+Right and Alt+Left keyboard shortcuts.
- Click the currently displayed tab, and choose the next tab to display.
To toggle between views, use the toolbar of the Hierarchy tool window
Toggling between views means showing ascending or descending hierarchy (callee vs. caller methods, parent vs. children classes etc.)
- Click to show caller methods.
- Click to show callee methods.
Last modified: 25 July 2015