This section describes simple steps required to access the project settings:
- Do one of the following:
- Press Ctrl+Alt+SCtrl+Alt+SCtrl+Alt+SCtrl+Alt+SCtrl+Alt+SAlt+F7Ctrl+Alt+SCtrl+Alt+SCommand CommaCommand CommaCommand Comma.
- On the main toolbar, click .
- On the main menu, choose:
- Press Ctrl+Shift+ACtrl+Shift+ACtrl+Shift+ACtrl+Shift+ACtrl+Shift+ACtrl+Shift+ACtrl+ICtrl+Shift+AShift Command AShift Command ACommand 3, type settings and press EnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnterEnter.
- In the Settings dialog box that opens, select the desired page below the Project Settings section.
- Open the project settings.
- In the Search field, start typing the name of the setting or a part of its name. As you type, the first matching node in the list is highlighted and the corresponding page is displayed.