Besides indicating the current file status relative to the repository, PhpStorm integration with Perforce provides you with the accumulated view of the project files' statuses.
In this section:
PhpStorm provides two refresh modes for statuses of files under Perforce control.
- Standard Refresh takes into consideration only the changes made through the PhpStorm integration with Perforce. This improves performance because does not require connecting to the server. However, this approach does not let you know about the changes made outside PhpStorm, for example, right through the p4v client application.
- Force Refresh considers all the changes made to project, both from PhpStorm and from any other application, for example, right through p4v client.
- Switch to the Changes tool window, tab Local.
Do one of the following:
- To run Standard Refresh, click the Refresh toolbar button or press RefreshCtrl+F5Ctrl+5Ctrl+F5Ctrl+F5Ctrl+Alt+RRefreshRefreshCommand RCommand RCommand R.
- To run Force Refresh, click the Force Refresh toolbar button .