- In the inspection settings, select the desired profile. The inspections associated with the profile are displayed in the tree view.
- Select the desired inspection or inspection group and click Add Scope on the toolbar.
Choose Scope dialog box that opens, select a
scope to configure an inspection for.
The new scope-specific configuration In scope '<scope name>' as well as the configuration for the rest of the files Everywhere else will ba added to the inspection.
For more information on crating new and configuring existing scopes, see Configuring Scopes and File Colors.
- Select the scope-specific configuration and customize it as necessary: enable or disable it, change its severity and the other options, which can be different for various inspections.
- Customize the Everywhere else configuration to define the inspecion behavior out of the scope.
- If necessary, add more scope-specific configurations for the inspection.
- If there are several scope-specific configurations, define their relative priorities: select a configuration and click Move Scope Up / Move Scope Down
- Apply changes.