Use this dialog box to generate a project stub for developing Web applications. PhpStorm generates project stubs based on the following templates:
- Composer project.
- Drupal module.
- WordPress project.
- HTML5 Boilerplate, Twitter Bootstrap, and Foundation for client-side application stubs.
- Express and Node.js Boilerplate for the server-side applications using Node.js. Generating such application stubs requires that Node.js is supported in PhpStorm:
Generating Dart application stubs requires that Dart is supported in PhpStorm:
The Dart plugin is installed and enabled.
The plugin is not bundled with PhpStorm, but it is available from the PhpStorm plugin repository. Once enabled, the plugin is available at the IDE level, that is, you can use it in all your PhpStorm projects. See Installing, Updating and Uninstalling Repository Plugins and Enabling and Disabling Plugins for details.
- The Dart SDK is available on your computer.
- The Dart plugin is installed and enabled.
- Meteor project stubs for both the client and the server sides of applications.
- PhoneGap/Apache Cordova/Ionic project stubs.
|Project name||In this text box, type the name of the new project.|
|Location||In this text box, specify the location of the folder where the project-related files will be stored. Type the path manually or click the Browse button and select the folder where the project will be created.|
Use this drop-down list to specify whether you need just an empty project folder
or you want PhpStorm to generate the project structure based on a template. The choice of the template depends on the type of your application.
The available options are:
Click this button to create a new project.
|Cancel||Click this button to cancel operation and close the dialog box.|