A Phing build file normally contains property elements that can be configured either manually in the build file itself or externally, in the Phing Build tool window. Properties that are configured externally are passed to Phing through a command line when build execution is launched and therefore they are every time re-calculated dynamically. Externally configured properties always override the ones set manually in the build file.
In this section:
- Open the Phing Build tool window.
- Select the required build file in the list and click the the Settings button on the toolbar.
In the Phing Settings dialog box that opens, switch to
the Properties tab and configure a list or properties to be passed
to Phing through a command line.
- To add a new property to the list, click the Add button.
- In the Property text box, type the name of the property.
- In the Value text box, specify the property value to be passed. Do one of the following:
- When the list of properties is ready, click OK in the Phing Settings dialog box.