- Open the Phing Build tool window.
- Select the required build file in the list and click the the Settings button on the toolbar.
In the Phing Settings dialog box that opens, switch to the Properties tab and configure a list or properties to be passed to Phing through a command line.
- To add a new property to the list, click the Add button.
- In the Property text box, type the name of the property.
- In the Value text box, specify the property value to be passed. Do one of the following:
- When the list of properties is ready, click OK in the Phing Settings dialog box.