PhpStorm supports developing, running, and debugging Dart code. PhpStorm recognizes *.dart files, and allows you to edit them providing full range of coding assistance. Dart files are marked with the icon.
Dart is intended for developing both client-side and server-side applications. PhpStorm supports both workflows.
- For running and debugging the server-side code, PhpStorm provides a dedicated run/debug configuration of the type Dart Command Line Application.
When the Dart development support is enabled, see Preparing for Dart Development, PhpStorm provides full coding assistance, which involves:
- Code completion for keywords, labels, variables, parameters and functions.
- Error and syntax highlighting.
- Code formatting and folding.
- Numerous code inspections and quick-fixes.
- Common refactoring procedures, such as extract method , inline, rename/move, etc.
- Generating code stubs based on file templates during file creation.
- Ability to create line and block comments (CommentByLineCommentCtrl+Slash or Ctrl+NumPad /Ctrl+Slash or Ctrl+NumPad /Ctrl+Slash or Ctrl+NumPad /Alt+SemicolonCtrl+Slash, Ctrl+NumPad / or Ctrl+ColonCtrl+Slash, Ctrl+NumPad / or Ctrl+Shift+CCtrl+Slash or Ctrl+NumPad /Command Slash or Command NumPad /Command Slash or Command NumPad /Command Slash or Command NumPad //CommentByBlockCommentCtrl+Shift+Slash or Ctrl+Shift+NumPad /Ctrl+Shift+Slash or Ctrl+Shift+NumPad /Ctrl+Shift+Slash or Ctrl+Shift+NumPad /Ctrl+Shift+Slash or Ctrl+Shift+NumPad /Ctrl+Shift+Slash, Ctrl+Shift+NumPad / or Ctrl+Shift+ColonCtrl+Shift+Slash or Ctrl+Shift+NumPad /Ctrl+Shift+SlashAlt Command Slash, Alt Command NumPad /, Control Shift Slash, Control Shift NumPad /, Shift Command Slash or Shift Command NumPad /Alt Command Slash, Alt Command NumPad /, Control Shift Slash, Control Shift NumPad /, Shift Command Slash or Shift Command NumPad /Control Shift Slash).
Navigation and search through the source code:
- Navigating with Structure View.
- GotoDeclarationCtrl+B, Ctrl+Button1 Click or Button2 ClickCtrl+B, Ctrl+Button1 Click or Button2 ClickCtrl+B, Ctrl+Button1 Click or Button2 ClickCtrl+Alt+G, Escape, Period, Alt+Period or Ctrl+Button1 ClickF12, Shift+F2, Ctrl+B, Ctrl+Button1 Click or Button2 ClickCtrl+B, Ctrl+Button1 Click or Button2 ClickF3 or Ctrl+Button1 ClickCommand B, Command Button1 Click or Button2 ClickCommand B, Command Button1 Click or Button2 ClickF3 or Control Button1 Click). (
- GotoImplementationCtrl+Alt+B or Ctrl+Alt+Button1 ClickCtrl+Alt+B or Ctrl+Alt+Button1 ClickCtrl+Alt+B or Ctrl+Alt+Button1 ClickGotoImplementationCtrl+Alt+B or Ctrl+Alt+Button1 ClickCtrl+Alt+B or Ctrl+Alt+Button1 ClickCtrl+T or Ctrl+Alt+BAlt Command B or Alt Command Button1 ClickAlt Command B or Alt Command Button1 ClickAlt Command B or Alt Command Button1 Click) from overridden method / subclassed class. (
In this section: