- Open the Inspections page of the Settings dialog box or
click the current profile in the Status bar:
- Click the Configure inspection link:
- Expand the desired inspection node.
- Clear the check box next to the inspection, for which you want to disable alerts:
Click thumbnail to view larger image.
- Apply the changes and close the dialog box.
- In the Inspection tool window, select the inspection you want to disable.
- On the context menu, choose Disable inspection.
- Press the filter button to hide the disabled inspection alerts.