- To select an element, just click it in diagram.
- To select multiple adjacent elements, keep ShiftShift pressed and click the desired elements, or just drag a lasso around the elements to be selected.
- To select multiple non-adjacent elements, keep Ctrl+ShiftControl Shift pressed and click the desired elements.
- To select a member of a node element, double-click the node element, and then use the arrow keys, or the mouse pointer.
- Right-click the diagram background, and choose command of the diagram context menu. Next, select the desired layout from the submenu.
- Use Drag-and-drop technique to lay out entities in diagram manually.
- Apply the current layout selected on the context menu of the diagram, by clicking .
- Use the and toolbar buttons.
- Keeping CtrlControl key pressed, rotate your mouse wheel up or down.
- Press NumPad+NumPad or NumPad-NumPad-.
As you zoom in or out, the size of the shadow area in the diagram preview changes accordingly.
- Keep the AltAlt key pressed, and hover your mouse pointer over the most interesting,
or problematic areas of the diagram.