- Open the Phing Build tool window.
- To view the build targets defined in a specific build file, expand the corresponding build file node.
- To have certain build targets in a specific build file hidden in the tree view, select the corresponding file and click the Settings button on the toolbar. In the Phing Settings dialog box that opens, switch to the Hiding targets tab and select the Hide check boxes next to the names of the targets to be hidden.
- To have build targets defined in all build files displayed or hidden, click respectively the Expand All button or the Collapse All button on the toolbar.
- To navigate to the definition of a target in the source code, select the desired target and choose Jump to Source on the context menu of the selection.
You can associate a build target with a keyboard shortcut and execute commonly-used targets with a single key-stroke. If a Phing build file is added to the project, its targets appear under the Phing Targets node in the Keymap dialog box.