- On the main menu, choose Ctrl+ECtrl+ECtrl+ECtrl+ECtrl+ECtrl+EShift+F4Ctrl+EMeta EMeta EMeta E. or press
- From the Recent Files pop-up window that opens select the desired file.
- On the main menu, choose Ctrl+Shift+ECtrl+Shift+ECtrl+Shift+ECtrl+Shift+ECtrl+Shift+ECtrl+Shift+ECtrl+Shift+ECtrl+Shift+EMeta Shift EMeta Shift EMeta Shift E. or press
- From the Recently Edited Files pop-up window that opens select the desired file.
- The recently opened or recently modified files are selected from from the history list. The number of entries in the history list is configurable in the Recent file limit text box in the Editor dialog box.
- Navigating to recent files applies to the search results as well. By pressing Ctrl+ECtrl+ECtrl+ECtrl+ECtrl+ECtrl+EShift+F4Ctrl+EMeta EMeta EMeta E in the Find tool window, you can have the list of recent search results shown.
- Do one of the following:
- On the main menu, choose
- Press Ctrl+Shift+BackspaceCtrl+Shift+BackspaceCtrl+Shift+BackspaceCtrl+Shift+BackspaceCtrl+Shift+BackspaceCtrl+Shift+F2Ctrl+Shift+BackspaceCtrl+QMeta Shift BackspaceMeta Shift BackspaceControl Q.
Use multi-selection in the lists of recent files: Ctrl+mouse click for non-adjacent selection, or Shift+mouse click for adjacent selection: