- On the main menu, choose Push dialog box opens. . The
- In the Destination Repository URL text box, specify the location of the remote repository to push.
Specify the changes to upload:
- To have a branch uploaded entirely, select the Branch check box and choose the relevant branch from the drop-down list.
- To have a specific changeset uploaded, select the Revision check box and specify the desired revision number in the text box. By default, the latest revision (tip) is uploaded. Learn more about changesets and tips at http://mercurial.selenic.com/wiki/UnderstandingMercurial.
- To push a locally created branch or to avoid updating before upload, select the Force Push check box.