PhpStorm provides various means to report problems and seek for assistance. In this section:
On certain occasions, you will be required to attach the PhpStorm log to an email to the support service. You can easily locate the log file as described below.
- On the main menu, choose (Windows and Linux), or (OS X). The Explorer/Finder opens, with the log file selected.
To avoid editing the log.xml file itself, PhpStorm suggests a handy dialog box to change logging level for a category. This file resides under the bin directory of PhpStorm installation.
- On the main menu, choose .
- In the dialog box that opens, type the log categories names, separated with new lines.
To share your feedback, do one of the following:
The landing page depends on the PhpStorm version:
, which redirects you to the online feedback form.
- For release versions, the menu item opens the http://www.jetbrains.com/feedback/feedback.jsp page.
- For EAP builds, the menu item opens the http://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/PhpStorm/PhpStorm+Early+Access+Program page.
To find assistance, do one of the following: