- Open the IDE settings and click File Types.
- In the File Types page that opens, select Apache config files from the Recognized File Types list.
- In the Registered Patterns area, click the Add button.
- In the Add wildcard dialog box that opens, specify the pattern that defines the extensions of your distributed configuration files.
- Click OK. PhpStorm returns you to the File Types page where the specified pattern is added to the Registered Patterns list.
- By default, the Registered Patterns list contains one item htaccess.
- To discard a pattern, select it in the list and click the Remove button.
- To change a pattern, select it in the list, click the Edit button, and update the pattern as necessary in the Add wildcard dialog box that opens.