- Node.js support is enabled.
The Node.js plugin is installed and enabled.
The plugin is not bundled with PhpStorm, but it is available from the PhpStorm plugin repository. Once enabled, the plugin is available at the IDE level, that is, you can use it in all your PhpStorm projects.
Changes to the UI
The JADE plugin introduces the following changes to the PhpStorm UI:
- The Jade file item is added to the menu.
- Coding assistance is provided in the JADE-specific and HTML context:
- Create a project from scratch or around existing sources, and then create JADE files as necessary.
- Create a NodeExpress project.
In the runtime, the JADE files fill be transformed into HTML pages.
In the Project tool window, select the directory in which you want to create a new file.
Choose or press Alt+InsertAlt+InsertAlt+InsertAlt+InsertAlt+InsertCtrl+N or Alt+InsertAlt+InsertAlt+InsertCommand N or Control EnterControl N or Control EnterCommand N or Control Enter.
Alternatively, right-click the corresponding directory and choose New from the context menu.
- Choose Jade file.