- Create a testing run/debug configuration, select it in the Run/Debug Configurations drop-down list, and click the Run with Coverage button .
Do one of the following:
- On the main menu, choose .
- Press Ctrl+Alt+F6Ctrl+Alt+6Ctrl+Alt+6Ctrl+Alt+6Ctrl+Alt+F6Ctrl+Alt+F6Ctrl+Alt+F6Ctrl+Alt+F6Alt Command F6Alt Command F6Alt Command F6.
- In the Choose Coverage Suite to Display dialog box, select check boxes next to the suites to view and click the Show selected button.
- View coverage results in the dedicated Coverage tool window.