For Subversion, the common Viewing Change History functionality is expanded with the possibility to view which revisions have been used in merges applied to a file. The merge sources can be presented as a tree of revisions.
- Open the Changes tool window, Repository tab, and switch to the Changelists pane.
- Select the required changelist, switch to the Changed Files pane, and select the required file.
- Select Version Control tool window opens displaying the change history of the selected file.
For each revision, the Merge sources read-only field shows the revisions that were used as sources for the merge.
- To view all the paths affected by a merge, select the relevant row
The following information dialog box appears:
in the context menu
or click on the tool window toolbar.
- To view the source details of a merge, select the relevant row and click More.
The details are displayed in the following information dialog box: