You can examine the structure of the file currently opened in the editor using the Structure tool window or the Structure pop-up window.
By default, PhpStorm shows all the namespaces, classes, methods, and functions presented in the current file.
To have other members displayed, turn on the the corresponding options on the context menu of the title bar of the Structure window.
You can also have class members shown in the Project tool window.
On this page:
- Viewing the structure of a file
- Displaying class fields
- Displaying constants
- Displaying inherited members
- Displaying included files
- Displaying class members in the Project tool window
- On the main menu, choose .
- Press Alt+7Alt+7Alt+7Alt+7Alt+7Alt+7Ctrl+7 or Alt+7Alt+7Command 7Command 7Command 7.
- Turn on the Show Constants option option on the context menu of the title bar.
- Turn on the Show Inherited option on the context menu of the title bar.
By default, PhpStorm shows only methods, constants, and fields defined in the current class. If shown, inherited members are displayed gray.
Turn on the Show members item on the context menu of the Project tool window title bar.
If this option is on, the files in the tree that contain classes turn into nodes.
When such node is unfolded, the contained classes with their fields, methods, functions and other members of the selected item are shown.