Leading Performance Profiling Tool for .NET Applications
Our latest release, dotTrace 5.5 Performance, helps .NET developers quickly find performance bottlenecks and optimize their applications.
dotTrace Performance helps detect performance bottlenecks
in a variety of .NET Framework applications.
- Profile any .NET application: Profile the performance of applications targeting
.NET Framework up to version 4.5, Silverlight 4, or .NET Compact Framework 3.5.
- Profile anywhere: Profile applications on your local computer, or remotely with an automatic utility.
- Multiple profiling modes: Choose sampling mode for fast profiling, tracing for high accuracy, and line-by-line profiling to analyze complex business logic.
- Survive server-scale snapshots: Profile complex desktop and server applications. Process snapshots of up to several hundred GB in size.
- Detect bottlenecks quickly: Take advantage of efficient navigation, easy filtering, smart search and handy source preview.
- Use multiple tabs: Open a specific call or all calls of a suspect function in a separate tab to focus on its performance.
- Annotate snapshots: Create textual annotations to selected functions to review them later on.
- Estimate performance gains: Immediately estimate how removing a bottleneck would affect overall performance — without recalculating your snapshot.
- Performance profiling SDK: Embed profiling tool into your application and control profiling scope.
- Clear data representation: Choose between several views that streamline analysis of profiling data in snapshots.
- Speed and accuracy: Enjoy the fastest and most accurate profiling in dotTrace history. Use the High Accuracy mode to account for the time spent inside the profiler.
- Integration with Visual Studio and ReSharper: Profile applications right from within Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012 or 2013. Profile unit tests quickly when working with ReSharper.
...and 20 more world's top 100 companies are using dotTrace profiler