This video gives an overview of how you can discover performance bottlenecks with dotTrace 4 Performance, and illustrates this with profiling an ASP.NET MVC application that appears to struggle from a bad...
Even if your program is just a few lines of code, .NET's runtime will create a number of objects in memory. Are all objects being destroyed by the garbage collector?...
Hadi Hariri gives an overview of JetBrains dotTrace 4 Performance profiler features, including support for various .NET Framework-based applications, profiling modes, and different presentations that ...
Hadi Hariri shows how you can use the Call Tree view in dotTrace 4 Performance to track how calls are made from one method to another, filter out...
Had Hariri demonstrates how you can easily compare performance snapshots with dotTrace 4 Performance to make sure that your profiling efforts were successful.
View all dotTrace videos on JetBrains TV.
- dotTrace 5.5 Performance Online Help The ultimate source of dotTrace Performance documentation including core concepts, task-specific procedures, and UI reference.
- Getting Started with dotTrace Performance A quick start guide to performance profiling using dotTrace Performance
- dotTrace Performance Manual The why's and how's of performance profiling using dotTrace Performance
- dotTrace Performance 5.5 Keymap (27 Kb) Default keyboard shortcuts for use with dotTrace Performance 5.5
- dotTrace Performance Default Keymap (46 Kb) Default keyboard shortcuts for performance profiling used in dotTrace 4.5 Performance and dotTrace 5 Performance
- dotTrace Performance FAQ Frequently asked questions about dotTrace Performance
- Benefits of dotTrace Performance Some of the reasons why dotTrace Performance is a .NET profiler of choice for thousands of JetBrains customers
- dotTrace 5 Performance vs. dotTrace 3.1 Comparing dotTrace 5 Performance with performance profiling features of dotTrace 3.1
- dotTrace 5 Performance vs. dotTrace 4.x Performance Comparing dotTrace 4 Performance to the previous major version of the performance profiler
- dotTrace Performance Editions Comparing two editions of dotTrace Performance, Standard and Professional
- dotTrace 3.1 Default Keymap (14 Kb) Default keyboard shortcuts for performance and memory profiling used in dotTrace 3.1
- dotTrace Performance Data Sheet (68 Kb) Key facts and features of dotTrace 5 Performance
- JetBrains .NET Tools Brochure (5 Mb) Quick overview of .NET developer tools by JetBrains