- Select a function.
- On the menu bar, choose Edit | Format Function or right-click a function, then click Format Function on the context menu.
The Format dialog box opens:
Define a new formatting rule and clickOK.
As a result you can easily spot various types of functions.
You can view the list of formatting rules and manage them using the Options dialog box.
- On the menu bar, choose View | Options. The Options dialog box opens.
- Select the View node in the left tab.
Depending on your goals, do one of the following in the
- Click Add to add a new formatting rule.
- Select an item and click Edit to change a formatting rule.
- Select an item and click Remove to remove an item from the list.
- Select or deselect an item in the list of formatting rules to apply or skip the formatting rule.
- Click OK to save changes and close the Options dialog box.