All the consoles, built in PyCharm, completely correspond to the shell consoles. Besides the standard functionality, these consoles feature:
- Code completion.
- Syntax check with inspections.
- Automated insertion of paired brackets, quotes and braces.
- Scrolling through the history of commands Ctrl+Up/Ctrl+Down
- Quick documentation lookup Ctrl+Q
To launch an interactive console
- On the main menu, choose Tools | Run Python console , or Tools | Run Django console
Last modified: 3 February 2015