PyCharm supports buildout in the following activities:
- Django server run/debug configurations.
- Django-enabled console.
- Running the tasks of the manage.py utility.
In this section:
PyCharm recognizes buildout support in existing projects. However, you have to perform the following general steps as prerequisites (outside of PyCharm):
- Add buildout.cfg and setup.py files to the root directory of your project.
- Check out bootstrap.py and place it to the root directory of your project.
- Execute bootstrap.py to create the buildout directory structure, download buildout.exe, and the other dependencies.
- Execute bin\buildout.exe script. This will download the dependencies and generate a runner script for each of the parts listed in buildout.cfg.
Buildout files are marked with icon.
Buildout support includes: