In addition to the editing techniques that are common for all file types, PyCharm provides specific techniques for CSS, SASS, SCSS and LESS files. In particular, it is possible to easily change color values without the necessity to memorize and type color codes. The color properties are marked with the icons of the corresponding color in the left gutter area of the editor. Use these icons to view colors and change color values. When you point with your mouse cursor to the color icon, the pop-up window appears, showing the color and its code.
- Open the desired style sheet for editing.
- Type color:, and then press Ctrl+SpaceCtrl+SpaceCtrl+SpaceCtrl+SpaceAlt+SlashCtrl+SpaceCtrl+Space or Ctrl+Back SlashCtrl+SpaceControl SpaceControl SpaceControl Space.
- Select the desired color value from the suggestion list, or choose color...
a custom one:
- Open the desired style sheet for editing, and locate color property to be changed.
- Do one of the following:
- In the Choose color dialog box, pick the desired new color, and