PyCharm helps assign a Python interpreter for a project. So doing, each one of the projects, opened in the same window, can have an interpreter of its own, selected from the list of available interpreters.
- Open the project settings, and click Project Interpreter page.
- In the Projects pane, choose the desired project.
- For the selected project, choose SDK from the list of available Python interpreters and virtual environments.
This list includes:
- Python interpreters, which reside in standard locations.
- Virtual environments, which reside under the project folder, or under the folder specified as an environment variable WORKON_HOME.
- Other Python interpreters, installed locally or remotely.
- If the desired interpreter is not in the list, click , and configure the desired interpreter as described in the section Configuring Available Python Interpreters.
- Apply changes.
An interpreter can be made the project default when is it added.