PyCharm helps assign a Python interpreter for a project. So doing, each one of the projects, opened in the same window, can have an interpreter of its own, selected from the list of available interpreters.
- Open the project settings, and click Project Interpreter page.
- In the Projects pane, click the desired project.
- For the selected project, choose SDK from the list of available Python interpreters and virtual
This list includes:
- Python interpreters, which reside in standard locations.
- Virtual environments, which reside under the project folder, or under the folder specified as an environment variable WORKON_HOME.
- Other Python interpreters, installed locally or remotely.
- If the desired interpreter is not in the list, click the Configure interpreters link, and in the Python Interpreters page configure the desired interpreter as described in the section Configuring Available Python Interpreters.
- Apply changes.
An interpreter can be made the project default when is it added.