In this section:
- Configuring Python SDK
- Configuring Available Python Interpreters
- Configuring Local Python Interpreters
- Configuring Remote Python Interpreters
- Creating Virtual Environment
- Adding Existing Virtual Environment
- Configuring Python Interpreter for a Project
- Changing Name of a Python SDK or Virtual Environment
In PyCharm, you can define several Python SDKs. So doing, you can choose the one to be used in your project, from the list of the interpreters available on your machine.
Python SDKs can be configured on the following levels:
- Current project: selected Python interpreter will be used for the current project.
- New project: selected Python interpreter will be used for the new project instead of the default one.