This section describes the procedures that are common for various types of applications.
For details related to debugging applications in the supported frameworks, refer to Language and Framework-Specific Guidelines
- Configure debugger options.
To debug CoffeeScript, TypeScript, and Dart code,
otherwise your breakpoints will not be recognised and processed correctly.
- Define a run/debug configuration for the application to be debugged.
- Create breakpoints in the source code.
- Launch a debugging session.
- Pause or resume the debugging session as required.
- During the debugger session, step through the breakpoints, evaluate expressions, change values on-the-fly , examine suspended program, explore frames, and set watches .