- Select a symbol to find usages for. To do that, place the caret within the desired symbol in the editor, or click the symbol in the Project tool window. You can also select symbol in the Model Dependency diagram.
- Do one of the following:
- On the main menu, choose
- Choose on the context menu
- Press Alt+F7Shift+Alt+7Shift+Alt+7Alt+F7Alt+F7 or Shift+Alt+SShift+Alt+F7Alt+F7Ctrl+GAlt F7Alt F7Shift Command G.
- In the Find tool window, explore search results. Use the
button to represent search results in meaningful groups by
type of usage.
Click thumbnail to view larger image.
You can still show the search options dialog box. Do one of the following:
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Alt+F7Ctrl+Shift+Alt+7Ctrl+Shift+Alt+7Ctrl+Shift+Alt+7Ctrl+Shift+Alt+F7Ctrl+Shift+Alt+F7Ctrl+Shift+Alt+F7Ctrl+Shift+Alt+F7Shift Alt Command F7Shift Alt Command F7Shift Alt Command F7.
- In the Find tool window, click