- On the main menu, choose .
- In the Import into Subversion dialog box, select the target Subversion repository location. If the desired target repository location does not exist, you can configure a new one.
- Click Import.
This action is also available in the SVN Repositories browser. Right-click the target directory and choose the command on the context menu.
- In the Select Path dialog box, specify the directory to be imported, and click OK.
If you are importing a PyCharm project, make sure that the project file (.ipr) is located under that folder.
- In the SVN Import Options dialog box, showing the read-only target repository location, and an
editable field with the source directory, specify the following import options:
- Check the option Import directories recursively, if you want to upload the nested directories to the repository location.
- Check the option Include ignored resources, if you want to upload files from the ignored list.
- Enter your comment in the Commit Message field, or select one from the history drop-down list.
- Click OK.