Use the gutter icons to navigate from a template to a localization file. To jump from localization file to the corresponding template, use Ctrl+Click.
In this section:
Navigating from template to locale
- Click icon in the gutter next to the desired tag.
- If a tag is referenced from several locales, select one from the pop-up window:
The selected django.po file opens in the editor, with the caret resting at the msgid that corresponds to the tag in question.
Navigating from locale to template
According to the Django documentation, each django.po file contains comments with the path a template above each msgid.
- In the desired django.po file, place the caret at the comment
above the locale in question:
- On the main menu, choose Navigating to Declaration or Type Declaration of a Symbol. The corresponding template files opens in the editor. , or use any other method, described in
- Hover your mouse pointer over the gutter icon next to the desired tag. A balloon that pops up,
a list of locale files that reference the selected tag:
- Keeping Ctrl key pressed, hover your mouse pointer over
the comment above the locale in question.
The comment turns into a hyperlink, and the balloon shows reference: