def was_published_today(self): return self.pub_date.date () == datetime.date.today() }
def published_today(self): return self.pub_date.date () == datetime.date.today() }
Rename a template:
So doing, the following usages will be renamed:
- Select the item to be renamed.
- To select a file, click the desired file in the Project tool window.
- To select a symbol in the editor, place the caret at the name of the symbol to be renamed.
- To select a symbol in the Project tool window, make sure that the members are shown, and then click the desired symbol.
- To select a symbol in the Structure view, click the desired symbol in the Structure tool window.
- Choose Shift+F6Shift+F6Shift+F6Shift+F6Shift+F6Shift+F6Ctrl+RShift+Alt+RShift F6Shift F6Shift F6. on the main menu or on the context menu of the selection or press
- The subsequent behavior depends on the check box
Enable in-place mode
- If this check box is selected, the suggested name appears right below the symbol in question. You can either accept suggestion, or type a new name. However, if you press Shift+F6Shift+F6Shift+F6Shift+F6Shift+F6Shift+F6Ctrl+RShift+Alt+RShift F6Shift F6Shift F6 once more, PyCharm will display the Rename dialog box with more options.
- If this check box is not selected, the Rename dialog box opens immediately.
The set of controls and their names depend on the type of the symbol to be renamed.
- Preview and apply changes.
Local variables are renamed in-place: