You can repeat your test session, or individual tests without leaving your test runner tab of the Run tool window. The tests are performed again using the same run configuration as in the initial run.
In this topic:
- To rerun a testing session
- To rerun an individual test
- To rerun a failed test
- To debug a failed text
Do one of the following:
- Click the rerun button on the toolbar of the Run tool window.
- Use Ctrl+F5Ctrl+F5Ctrl+5Ctrl+F5Ctrl+F5Ctrl+Alt+RCtrl+F5Ctrl+F5⌘ RControl F5⌘ R keyboard shortcut.
- In the testing tab of the test runner, right click a test case node or a test.
- On the context menu, choose .
- In the testing tab of the test runner, select a failed test.
- In the Run toolbar, click Rerun Failed Tests .
PyCharm makes it possible to rerun run/debug configuration of a test automatically, if the source code has been changed. To enable autotest-like runner facility, make sure that the Toggle auto-test button in the Run toolbar of the Test Runner tab is pressed.
- In the Test Runner tab, press Shift and click Rerun Failed Tests .
- Select Debug from the Restart Failed Tests popup.
The tests that have failed will be rerun in the debug mode.