You can repeat your test session, or individual tests without leaving your test runner tab of the Run tool window. The tests are performed again using the same run configuration as in the initial run.
Do one of the following:
- Click the rerun button on the toolbar of the Run tool window.
- Use Ctrl+F5Ctrl+F5Ctrl+5Ctrl+F5Ctrl+F5Ctrl+Alt+RCtrl+F5Ctrl+F5Command RControl F5Command R keyboard shortcut.
- In the testing tab of the test runner, right click a test case node or a test.
- On the context menu, choose .
- In the testing tab of the test runner, select a failed test.
- In the Run toolbar, click Rerun Failed Tests .
PyCharm makes it possible to rerun run/debug configuration of a test automatically, if the source code has been changed. To enable autotest-like runner facility, make sure that the Toggle auto-test button in the Run toolbar of the Test Runner tab is pressed.