Do one of the following:
- Click the rerun button on the toolbar of the Run tool window.
- Use Ctrl+F5Ctrl+F5Ctrl+5Ctrl+F5Ctrl+F5Ctrl+Alt+RCtrl+F5Ctrl+F5Command RControl F5Command R keyboard shortcut.
- In the testing tab of the test runner, right click a test case node or a test.
- On the context menu, choose .
- In the testing tab of the test runner, select a failed test.
- In the Run toolbar, click Rerun Failed Tests .
PyCharm makes it possible to rerun run/debug configuration of a test automatically, if the source code has been changed. To enable autotest-like runner facility, make sure that the Toggle auto-test button in the Run toolbar of the Test Runner tab is pressed.