- On the main toolbar, select the desired run configuration, and do one of the following:
- Choose on the main menu.
- Click .
- Press Shift+F10Shift+F10.
Alternatively, press Alt+Shift+F10Alt+Shift+F10, select the desired run configuration from the pop-up menu, and press EnterEnter.
From this pop-up menu you can:
- Invoke Edit Configuration dialog.
- Edit the selected configuration before launch (F4F4).
- Instantly delete a temporary configuration (DeleteDelete).
- Switch from run to debug and vice versa (hold ShiftShift).
- Access a previously selected configuration (11).
- Access context-dependent configuration (22 or 33).
This pop-up menu can also be quickly accessed by pressing F9F9, when you're not running any debug session.
- Open the desired script in the editor, or select it in the Project tool window.
- Choose Ctrl+Shift+F10Ctrl+Shift+F10.
So doing, a temporary run/debug configuration is created on-the-fly.