PyCharm makes it possible to run all tests in a container, individual tests or test methods. For each one, PyCharm provides a temporary run-debug configuration that can be saved if necessary as a permanent one.
- In the project tool window, select the directory that contains tests to be executed.
- On the context menu, choose
Click thumbnail to view larger image.
- Explore results in the test runner.
For Django versions 1.1 and higher, PyCharm supports custom test runner, if this test runner is a class.
- Open the desired test in the editor, or select it in the Project tool window.
- On the context menu of the selection, choose .