VCS | Update Project
In this dialog box, choose the strategy to synchronize your local repository with the remote storage and to choose the way to clean your working tree before update.
In this area, choose the method to use for synchronization. The strategy will be applied to all Git version control roots. The available options are:
|Clean working tree before update||
In this area, specify the method to save your changes while cleaning your working tree before update.
The changes will be restored after the update is completed. The available options are:
|Do not show this dialog in the future||
Select this check box to have PyCharm update your project silently in the future using the specified Update Type and Clean working copy method.
To have PyCharm show this dialog box before update again:
- Pulling Changes from the Upstream (Git Pull)
- Pushing Changes to the Upstream (Git Push)
- Rebasing Branches
- Merging, Deleting, and Comparing Branches
- Stashing and Unstashing Changes
- Shelving and Unshelving Changes
- Version Control with PyCharm