PyCharm currently supports integration with Subversion 1.8.
- PyCharm comes bundled with Subversion plugin. This plugin is turned on by default. If it is not, make sure that the plugin is enabled.
- PyCharm's Subversion integration does not require a standalone Subversion client. All you need is an account in your Subversion repository.
- Subversion integration is enabled for the current project root or directory.
- When the Subversion integration with PyCharm is enabled, the item appears on the menu, and on the context menus of the Editor and Project views.
- The files in the folders under the Subversion control are highlighted according to their status. See File Status Highlights for file status highlighting conventions.
- Results of modifications show in the Changes tool window.
- When using the Subversion integration, it is helpful to open the Version Control tool window.
Its Console tab displays the following data:
- All the commands generated based on the settings you specify through the PyCharm user interface.
- Information messages concerning the results of executing generated Subversion commands.
- Error messages.