Finding Similar Issues
When you see a highlighted code issue in the editor, you can not only fix it with a quick-fix, but also find and investigate all similar issues in the whole solution or smaller scope. ReSharper provides a special action in the action list that allows you to do that in a couple of clicks.
To find similar issues
- Set the caret at a highlighted issue in the editor.
- Press Alt+Enter or click on the action indicator to the left of the caret to open the action list.
- Choose Inspection [name of inspection] | Find all issues of this type in scope
- In the Find Similar Issues dialog box that appears, specify the inspection scope, then click OK.
- All found issues will be displayed in the Inspection Results window.