Exploring Project Hierarchy
This feature helps you analyze referenced and referencing projects and assemblies of a specific project in your solution.
To view project hierarchy
- Choose a project in the Solution Explorer.
- On the main menu, choose Show Project Hierarchy in the context menu. or right-click the selected project and choose
- In a new tab of the Hierarchy Window that appears, you can explore the hierarchy or project references:
- To switch the hierarchy between referenced projects and assemblies and projects that reference the selected project in the current solution, use the corresponding toolbar buttons ( Referenced Projects / Referencing Projects )
- You can further explore each project or assembly in the hierarchy:
Last modified: 8 January 2016