This page lists all NuGet packages sources used by Extension Manager for getting ReSharper extensions. By default, .NET Products Gallery is included as the primary source. You can also specify extra sources – local or remote file system or a custom NuGet feed - to install personal or company-wide extensions that target your specific needs.
Positions of the items in the list define their priorities.
|Add||Click this button to add a new NuGet package source.|
|Edit||Click this button to edit the selected NuGet package source.|
|Remove||Click this button to remove the selected NuGet package source.|
|Move Up||Click this button to move the selected NuGet package source up in the list.|
|Move Down||Click this button to move the selected NuGet package source down in the list.|
- ReSharper Plugin Gallery
- JetBrains .NET Tools Blog: ReSharper 8 EAP: NuGet based Extension Manager
- Plugins for ReSharper
- ReSharper Plugin Development page
- xunitcontrib-dotcover plug-in Web page
- Machine.Specifications plug-in Web page
- JetBrains .NET Tools Blog. New dotPeek Early Build + Pioneering dotPeek Plug-ins
- dotPeek Plugin Development