ReSharper adds its own language-specific settings and keyboard shortcuts, which you can customize in the Visual Studio Options dialog box.
In addition to Visual Studio settings, you can fine-tune your development environment using the ReSharper Options dialog box. It provides a wide selection of settings, from choosing between two alternative sets of symbol icons to advanced editing behaviors, context actions, unit testing, and more.
In this section, you will learn how to:
- configure syntax color scheme in the Visual Studio Options dialog box
- configure keyboard shortcuts and resolve conflicts between them
- configure ReSharper Options
- configure ReSharper to retrieve license data from JetBrains License Server
- share configuration options across your development team
- configure code completion
- configure keyboard shortcuts